The HLA-B27 StripAssay® detects the relevant subtypes of the HLA-B27 gene which may be important in disease identification. In the case of symptoms for these diseases it is often difficult to make a firm diagnosis due to the relative commonality of these symptoms. This StripAssay® resolves that issue by differentiating patients who are either negative or positive for HLA-B27.
- Kits are based on reverse-hybridization of biotinylated PCR products.
- Minimal equipment required (thermal cycler, shaking water bath).
- Technology combines probes for mutations and controls in a parallel array of allele-specific oligonucleotides.
- Functions using with immobilized oligos on a teststrip.
- Strips show mutations by enzymatic color reaction visible to the naked eye.
- Proprietary software package (Evaluator™) that aids in data interpretation, storage, and archiving.
HLA-B27 Subtypes Detected
HLA-B27 StripAssay® Catalog 4-320
B*2701 to B*2786
Except for: B*270509, B*2712, B*2716, B*2718,B*2723, B*2726, B*2729, B*2731, B*2777 and B*2785